Below shows the Landlords Lettings Process:
- Book a valuation to discuss your Rental and Tenant requirements, our Property Marketing requirements, fees for our services and a market competitive price.
- Sign Cameron Pearson's Confirmation of Instruction form to confirm that you wish us to market your property.
- We take photographs of your property and it is uploaded to our website immediately; it will also be visible on our portals within 24 hours.
- Once marketing has begun we advise that you organise a Gas Safety Certificate (GSC) and Portable Appliances Test (PAT). Cameron Pearson can organise these works, and more, for you, please contact us for more details. If these documents are not required for your property you will have to complete and sign our No Gas Certificate letter and Electrical Letter of Indemnity.
- Upon acceptance of an offer we will take a 2 week holding deposit from the potential tenant(s) and request their references.
- Upon receipt of the holding deposit we will require the following documents to be completed by yourself; Document, Preparation, Client ID Form and Property Details document.
- Upon receipt of acceptable references we will require the following documents to be completed by yourself; Instruction to Exchange document and signed Tenancy Agreement.
- Upon receipt of a signed Tenancy Agreement, from yourself and the Tenant(s), and cleared moving in monies from the Tenant(s) the deal is complete.
- We will issue an Invoice letter detailing the breakdown of due monies in line with the terms of the lease. All due monies must be settled prior to the commencement of the tenancy. Unless otherwise directed Cameron Pearson will deduct due monies from the Tenant(s)'s initial rental payments until they are paid in full.