Why the name Cameron Pearson?
Cameron Pearson was the name of the first company purchased by Mark's Great, Great Grandfather in 1847. It was originally a metal foundry. Cameron Pearson was merged into McClure & Whitfield in 1892 and became one of the first electrical engineering companies in the world, manufacturing dynamos. McClure & Whitfield installed the first electrical lighting powered by one of their dynamos on the Embankment in 1897, it also supplied the navy through 2 world wars with steering and drive motors for submarines, surface ships and indeed for mulberry harbour.
This company still exists and is still a private company owned by the family however it is now called Piggott and Whitfield Ltd, based in the North-West and in the City of London, installing mechanical, electrical, control and data systems into commercial and industrial properties all over the UK and beyond. We have resurrected the name due to its heritage, family ties and also because it complements the brand that we represent, appreciating the past and bringing it into the future.
Who are Cameron Pearson?
Mark and Henry set up Cameron Pearson following working in the Central London property market over the last 10 years. Henry has worked in lettings at one of the top London corporate agencies and a private boutique agency in Notting Hill; covering the Notting Hill, Holland Park, Kensington, Bayswater and South Kensington areas. Mark represented two top London corporate agencies, as a negotiator and valuer, specialising in Sales based in South Kensington; covering South Kensington, Chelsea, Kensington, Knightsbridge and Pimlico. The company ethos is to provide quality properties with an exceptional and approachable service.